Monday, October 10, 2011

17 Day Diet Recipes from "The Doctors"

Image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons/public domain

Did you know that "The Doctor's" website has a section for 17 Day Diet Recipes?" In this section, readers can share their ideas to improve the recipes in the 17 Day Diet book as well as their own original culinary creations.  Be sure to check out the post entitled "Pizza Margherita"...sounds yummy! If you try any of these, let us know what you think!

For these recipe ideas go here:
The Doctors Website, 17 Day Diet Recipes

1 comment:

  1. I am on the 17 day diet - cyle 2 and I am doing ok so far but it has been challenging, and what helps me is to look for different tasty recipes that can get me through. And I found a Thanksgiving day pumpkin pie recipe that you can have on the 17 day diet. I love pumpkin pie so this is great. Here is the Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete