Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Resolutions

Image courtesy of jppi/morguefile.com

Well, it's that time of year again...out with the old year and in with the new.  I'm already thinking of my resolutions for the 2012 year, and I'm planning some very positive changes.  More sleep, less worry and resuming my diet and exercise plan.

The holidays are brutal on even the most disciplined, aren't they? To be honest, once the Christmas season has wound down, I am usually a little relieved.  Thanks goodness for diets like the 17 Day Diet that can help us jump-start getting back into the groove, right?

I never bought the 17-minute workout DVD that is promoted with the diet, but instead created my own myriad of 17 minute exercise routines. This has worked okay, but I'm not sure it is the most effective, so I am going another route. Being a Senior myself, I just ordered Jane Fonda's new workout DVD "Firm and Burn" low impact workout DVD through Amazon.  I also ordered the book, "Don't Diet, Live it" (authors Andrea Wacther and Marcea Marcus) which I have heard about over the past few years. (Look at the Amazon sidebar if you are interested in these items too.)

I'm hoping that tackling both the internal and external factors that have affected my weight to yo-yo over the years will help me conquer my addiction to food.   Good luck to you too with your fitness plan for 2012.  Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment