Monday, January 9, 2012

Jane Fonda's "Firm and Burn" Exercise DVD

As I mentioned earlier, I kept hearing about Jane Fonda's new workout DVD, Firm and Burn. After watching her on some talk show (maybe Dr. Phil?) I decided I would order it in time to start a new exercise routine for 2012.

And I am so glad I did!

I'll admit this workout may not be for everyone...if you are a workout maniac or a youngster, it might be a little too easy and the music may be boring for you.  But for me and others my age, or for those who are not in tip top shape, I found this a perfect workout.  It's a forty-minute routine that includes a warm up and cool down. You do low-impact aerobics to four songs that get progressively more intense but never so hard that you can't hang in there. Jane is leading a small group through the routine..(Isn't it hard to believe she just turned 75?)

I highly recommend this DVD if you are looking for a routine that you won't dread, yet is effective . (My 8 year old granddaughter and I worked out to it one evening. She was tired afterward but wanted to do it again the next day!)  I always work up a sweat and really appreciate the fact that the routine is easy to follow.  I was doing it on a regular basis until I caught a cold last week and had to take a break.  I am looking forward to doing it as soon as I am healthy again!(I listed the DVD on my Amazon favorites below if you want to buy it too!)



Check out the YouTube preview of this DVD below and then get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment