Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update: Weight Watchers

I wanted to update my blog followers about a change.  I decided to shift my diet plan for the balance of my weight loss journey to Weight Watchers online.  Call me a diet-hopper if you want, but I'm finding Weight Watchers easier for me to follow and track at this stage in the game.

I will still be posting here from time to time when I find yummy recipes or news-worthy diet info regarding the 17-Day Diet.  Even though I am shifting gears, I do believe the 17-Day Diet Plan works, especially for quick weight loss.  But if you have a significant amount of weight to lose, and are having a hard time sticking with the entire 17-Day Diet plan, you might want to try Weight Watchers and compare which plan works best for you once you've gotten through the first few cycles of the 17-Day Diet.

I don't think it really matters which weight loss plan you choose. One diet plan may work for you this month and another may be best for the long haul. The important thing is to use what you learn on any diet plan and keep trying to get those extra pounds off and find a way to keep them off!

You can find my Weight Watchers blog here: Watching my Weight with Weight Watchers

2 comments:

  1. There http://adipexblog.com/adipex-alternative.html I've read a pretty bad review on weight watchers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have posted nice post on <a href="http://www.awesomeweightlosssecrets.com>best diet plan</a> .Keep it running..please

    ReplyDelete